Wohoo! We got 42 entries and only 14 was right! Good job to Sean!
Check below for the answers(the correct answer is
Here are the answers:
1. First things first, Jeremy's house has...
Five bedrooms, Three bathrooms
Two bedrooms, One bathroom
Three bedrooms, Three bathrooms
Five bedrooms, Two bathrooms
Three bedrooms, Two bathroom
2. Jeremy's wife is named...Michelle
3. The house features furniture mostly from the...
'20s & '30s
'30s & '40s
'40s & '50s
'50s & '60s
'60s & '70s
4. Every room has either...(please check two)
Something the color orange
A gold record that Lit earned from their latest album
Frank Sinatra memoribilia
PlayBoy center folds
Cadillac car models
5. Jeremy's dog is named...
6. And Jeremy has had his dog since...
Before he was born
Moved out of his parents house
7. What special something is in every bathroom in Jeremy's house? (Besides the obvious stuff)
A picture of himself
Lavendar soap, the brand Sinatra used
A piano for composing music
A fridge for food and drinks
8. When the fire is lit on cold evenings, Jeremy and friends "relax" on/in...
A hot tub
Molded plastic chairs Lawn chairs
9. Who showed up late for the taping?
10. And, finally, what does the sign in Jeremy's window say?
Use 1-800 Collect
The Tiki Bar
Nixon for President
- All questions taken from MTV's Cribs episode featuring Jeremy Popoff